Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Our Time in China

As promised, here are some pictures of China. Jason has some really good ones on his camera too, so maybe I will steal it one of these days. Here are some from mine.

We first went to the Jade Budha Temple. It was gorgeous!


We weren't allowed to take pictures of the Jade Budha, but here are some that are almost as good.














Here are some pics that were taken on the way to Yu Garden.



And finally, here are some of my favorite pictures of the Yu Garden. I took way too many to post them all.









(P.S. A ton of people on this side of the world always pose with peace signs, so I just had to get one of Jason doing it!) ;)



Outside of the garden is a very famous Tea House. I forget the name, but it is really pretty.


And finally some more pictures before we left! Always crowded everywhere we went!




Moral of the story: We heart China! :)






No comments:

Post a Comment