Monday, October 4, 2010

U-S-A!!

We made it! Sorry I haven't posted in a while. When we come home, our schedules are always jam packed.

What I've done so far:
~Wine night with my old neighbor Lori
~Dinner with my parents at Sugo
~Throw a surprise party for my bff Christina which was a total success!!!
~Church (one of the things I miss the most!)
~Bridesmaid dress shopping with my mom and bffs Jessica and Emily

What's on the agenda:
~More bridesmaid dress shopping with mom, Jessica, and Emily
~Training at Radiant (eeek I start tomorrow)
~Dinner with Jason's son, Dakota
~Meeting 4 pastors and viewing their churches
~Meeting a DJ
~Halloween Party!!! (For those that don't know, this is an important day for us because I met Jason at a Halloween party last year)
~Jaime's wedding (super excited about this!!!)
~Oktoberfest in Helen
~Cake tasting
~Sending out Save The Dates
~Cumming Fair
~Lunch with Kellie
and sooo much more!

I am sooo blessed to have such great family and friends. Boy have I missed you all!

1 comment: