Monday, October 25, 2010

The Cumming Fair

Lovely name, I know! For those that don't know, that's the name of the city in which it is located (in case you were thinking I was just crazy).

I actually went to the Fair twice this year- once with Jason, Dakota, and Dakota's gf and once with some friends.

The first trip was a lot of fun. It was mine and Jason's first time at the Fair together. I rode a couple of rides and then sat a few out since I started feeling queasy. I never got motion sickness until the last couple of years... must be getting worse with age. Anyway, we had an awesome time walking around and munching on wayyy too much cotton candy.

On my second trip, I went with my old neighbors and we had a blast! Well, that is until I was so queasy from the rides that I almost got sick. This trip made me come to the conclusion that this would be my last hurrah for rides of any kind (without motion sickness pills, at least). I was feeling extra sassy on this trip and even rode the bull. Although I was going to go back and hang out at my old neighbor's house, I had to call it a night early due to my never ending dizziness (which lasted until the next morning at 10am, might I add). It was totally worth it though!

Good times! Can't wait for next year! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment