Sunday, October 31, 2010

Queue at Krispy Kreme in Bangkok

On Friday, I went shopping at the Paragon in Bangkok, Thailand. I was shopping for a present for some thai friends and walked by the longest queue (or line, to you Americans) I've ever seen. Thinking that there must be a celebrity or something, I went to check out the sitch. What I found, was the most absurd reason for the line- people waiting to buy Krispy Kreme donuts. What is even more absurd is that the line was a couple hours long. All for donuts. Craziness I tell you! Of course, I just had to take a picture! What you can't see, is the there is also a line that extends into the parking lot outside, that is even longer than the one you can see.

I'm not sure if you heard, but the Krispy Kreme in Tokyo made it to the headlines with one of the longest lines in Tokyo. People are just crazy about donuts here, I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment