Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Airplane Lag

Boy do I have a case of it! You'd think our bodies would be adjusted after traveling all over the world for 6 months.

It is now 7:45am and I have still not gone to sleep. I went to bed yesterday at 12pm and woke up at 6:30pm, so I am not surprised. Poor Jason has had it too, so I can't complain. At least I don't have to go to work like he does.

All night I have been up, watching the same TV shows that we always watch (since we don't get many channels). Some of our favorites are: Cops, Rules of Engagement, Everybody Loves Raymond, CSI, Bones, How I Met Your Mother, Criminal Minds, Locked Up Abroad, Cold Case Files and Family Guy. By favorites, I mean the ONLY shows to watch. Oh, and they are all old episodes that are played over and over again. Although I never really watched TV while I lived in the States, it is always nice to have options... and TIVO. It's funny because all of the shows have the season number with the titles too. I am currently watching How I Met Your Mother 3. LOL!

I have also been updating our photo page on our wedding website, since uploading pictures takes a while. If you want to check it out, the website is HERE.

Well, I am going to sign off before I bore you all to tears. Hopefully I can get some shut eye before lunch at 11am with my friend Sherry. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment