Friday, October 15, 2010

Black Hole

I feel like everytime we've come home, we are sucked into a black hole. I get so excited that we are coming home that I overbook us and completely drain our time and energy- hence the lack of blog postings.

While we have been home this time, I had to get some major wedding stuff out of the way. I managed to order save-the-dates, meet with our reception venue, find a DJ, find Bridesmaid dresses, find a church and wonderful pastor, and (cross your fingers because the appointment is next Tuesday) find a cake lady. I did all of this while training and working for two weeks at Radiant. Gooo me (and my Mom, Jessica and Emily)!! I finally feel like things are starting to come together, which is such a great feeling. I still have no idea why people tell me to enjoy wedding planning because it goes by so fast. What am I to enjoy? Being stressed out? Meeting with a gazillion different people? Trying to get everything done in the short time that I am home? Or shelling out all that cash? Either way, I can't wait to marry the man of my dreams. After accomplishing all this stuff, it really seems like it is happening! Ahhhhhhh!! Sooooo excited!!! **end rant**

Ok, back to the whole black hole thing. While we've been in town, I think that I have managed to have maybe two free nights while we've been home. No free days of course. What did I do? Sleep of course. I don't think people realize the toll it takes on our bodies to go from time zone to time zone and still have a packed schedule. It's funny because everytime I'm in Singapore, I can't wait to get home to see my friends and family but by the end of our trip, I can't wait to get back to Singapore to get some R&R. You always want what you can't have, I suppose.

So, here is my formal apology:
Dear Readers,
I am so sorry that I have neglected you the past couple of weeks. I have been super busy and stressed (which is not an excuse) and promise to get back into the swing of things when I get back to Asia. I would say Singapore, but let's be honest- I will probably be there for like a day before we go somewhere else. Thanks for being so loyal and kind.
Sincerely,
LC

While we've been home, we've done some fun things. I'll make sure to post about each event so you can be jealous! ;)

P.S. To those of you that wanted to see us but didn't, I am so so sorry. I have been so busy, please don't feel like we are neglecting you. I hope you understand. We love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment