Monday, August 23, 2010

Where Is The Love?

The longer I am in Asia, the more I notice little things that are different here than in the US. Here, I have noticed that couples aren't the only ones that hold hands, friends do too- which I just love. I love that people here aren't scared of being judged and that they are happy to express their love for a friend or a friendship in public and are proud of it. Also, when they greet eachother, they kiss eachother on the cheeks. I just love this too (probably because I am Italian and was raised that way, but whatever). In general, I have noticed that people here are a lot less worried about what other people think and are definitely not as homophobic. I think the world would be a much happier place if we all just showed a little more love.

2 comments: