Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Heater

You must be wondering what the punch line is? Let me start from the beginning...

I am ALWAYS cold. Always, I tell you, and I hate it. Being in Australia has been fun, minus the fact that it is their winter here and when we moved to Singapore we didn't pack any winter clothes. No only did we get used to hot, hot weather but we did not pack appropriately (yay for shopping though!).

So where does the hair dryer come in, you ask?

Jason makes fun of me because as soon as we come in from the cold, I head straight towards it, turn it on, and aim it all over my body. I figure it is the quickest way to warm me up, especially since Jason hates when I turn the heat up all the way and make it like a sauna in the room (I still don't get why he doesn't like that!).

I know I'm a weirdo, but hey, everyone has their quirks. What's yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment