Wednesday, August 25, 2010

***Must Be 18 Or Over To Enter***

This past weekend we were in Bangkok, Thailand. It was definitely one of our more fun trips. Our weekend started when we went to dinner at a restaurant called Cabbages & Condoms. I found this place online and it definitely seemed interesting, so we figured we'd give it a go. This restaurant promotes the health and safety aspects of condom use in a fun and amusing manner. It was definitely nothing we have ever seen before.

We received our menu, that looked like this:


The ambiance was beautiful- there were pretty lights everywhere! Also, everywhere you looked, there were condom statues, condom lights, condom everything. It was definitely pretty amusing. Here are some of the pictures I took.








But my favorite, was on the way out:


Being at this restaurant made me feel like a kid looking at something I wasn't supposed to. I guess sometimes we just never grow up. Cheers to promoting safe sex!

1 comment:

  1. that is so awesome! i'm glad you are having a great time and i am so sorry that i didn't get to see you when you were home. we will definitely have to get together next time!

    ReplyDelete