Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Skinny Bitch

That's what I want to become. Well, not the bitch part but I think you get the point. I recently read the New York Times Best Seller, and it was pretty good and I learned a lot. What I mostly got out of it was that in order to become a skinny bitch, you have to become a vegetarian. I guess this is good for me because I don't come close to meat when we are in Asia because it is not like the meat we are used to. No wonder why I've lost weight without really trying. Since reading the book, I've rarely eaten meat at all. I am even on the vegetarian meal plan on our flights. Yay me! This will probably change when we are in Europe or go back to the US, but I'll definitely tone it down a lot more. It's time to get into wedding shape! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment