Monday, August 16, 2010

Surprise Birthday Trip- Koh Samet, Thailand

Jason and I left for Thailand the day after my birthday. The picture below is of my real birthday dinner in Singapore. In my hand is my first Singapore Sling. It was amazing!


The next morning, we flew to Bangkok, Thailand. I knew we were going somewhere in Thailand since Jason has meetings all week in Bangkok but I was not sure where my birthday destination would be or what we would be doing. When we arrived to our hotel in Bangkok, I was surprised with a birthday cake from Jason on our table. Isn't it pretty? It was definitely as good as it looks!


That night, we went out to eat at one of my favorite restaurants in Thailand, Bed Supper Club. We went here before but I just couldn't get enough. So, here's a picture of birthday dinner number two. How did I get so lucky??


The next morning, we woke up at 4am to leave on my surprise birthday trip to Koh Samet, Thailand- a gorgeous island, to say the least! We arrived on the island and took a nifty taxi to our resort. The taxi ride alone was an experience!



After driving through mud holes, we finally reached our resort- Samed Cabana Resort- where we had our own little cabana right on the beach facing the water.  When I walked into the room, I was greeted by these:


Aren't they gorgeous?! Did I mention that I am the luckiest girl in the world??

Jason and I had an amazing time on the island. We layed out and soaked up the sun. We rented a four-wheeler and cruised around the island. We drank and played cards when the power went out for a couple of hours. We ate good food. We laughed and enjoyed each other's company. We had such a WONDERFUL time.





I love my man!! I don't think life gets much better than this! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment