Monday, August 30, 2010

I got a job!

I am officially hired by Radiant as a contractor and will be working with Jason. Crazy, huh? It is nothing permanent but it will be great to be able to alleviate some stress from Jason while making some extra cash. One of Jason's co-workers quit while he was working in Asia with Jason and he has been super stressed since taking on the extra work. It will only last until we hire our replacements in Asia before we move to Europe but I'm still very excited. When I am in Atlanta in October, I will be going through formal training at the office. That way, I can train the new person we hire so Jason doesn't have to train two people. After being unemployed for nearly 6 months, this is quite a change. The best part is, I can do it on the road and I'll be making more than I did in the US. What a blessing! Life is good! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment