Thursday, August 26, 2010

The Grand Palace- Bangkok, Thailand

Last weekend we visited The Grand Palace while we were in Bangkok. Jason's co-worker and his wife, who live in Bangkok, ate lunch with us and showed us around. I love times like last weekend, where Jason comes with me and we get to explore new cities. I especially loved this visit because we had friends that were our tour guides who told us the history about the palace. Also, we found out that everything that looks like gold is REAL gold, which is pretty much everything.

P.S. I had to wear a funky shirt and Jason had to wear parachute pants that were given to us on the palace grounds since we weren't dressed appropriately. I know we look hot!


Later that night, we met up with our friend Shiella, ate dinner and then went out to watch her and her band play at a couple of bars. She is such a great singer! It was a total blast and will be our Bangkok ritual for sure!


I also had to take pictures of the restroom signs at the last bar we went to. They made me laugh so hard!

Overall, the weekend was nothing short of FABULOUS! :)

1 comment: