Tuesday, May 18, 2010

This Is Not Normal


What is that you ask? That, my dear, is not a normal toilet. I nearly cried when I went to the restroom, already having held it as long as I could. Me? Squat? No sir! To the left, you will notice that there is no TP. That is problem numero uno. Then you see a water nozzle, a basin, and a bucket. In order to clean out the toilet, you fill up the bucket and pour water into the toilet until the dirty water weighs down the stopper and the water washes away. That, my friend, is how you flush the toilet. As I mentioned, there is no TP, so you can imagine how gross it was. As I walked out of the stall, I thought it was over. Nope. I tried to wash my hands and of course there is no soap. From now on, I will be carrying tissues and hand sanitizer. Dear America, I miss your simplicities like your toilets. Love, LC

No comments:

Post a Comment