Sunday, May 16, 2010

Beach Stripper

On Saturday, Jason and I made our way to Hua Hin Beach, Thailand. We wanted to get away from the civil unrest in Bangkok, so we made our way to a nice beach since we were only a couple hours away. For lunch, Jason and I ate at the resort's restaurant that was located right on the beach. It was the nicest beach restaurant we've eaten at and we were the only patrons... even better. As we were eating our meal, we noticed a woman who was walking on the beach stop in front of the restaurant. It was a very hot day, so we figured she wanted to take a dip in the water. She appeared to be a European in her 40's or 50's. All of a sudden we see her take off her shorts and her underwear, turn around to see if anyone is looking, and then puts on her bathing suit bottoms. I could not believe my eyes! She changed in broad day light. Needless to say, we nearly lost our stomachs. I'm sure she would have gotten caned for that in Singapore. To be nice, I spared you a picture for this post. Haha! Oh the things we encounter...

No comments:

Post a Comment