Monday, May 3, 2010

Therapy

They say that sometimes it is best to get feelings out on paper, rather than holding them in. It's supposed to be therapudic, or something of the sorts, which is why I have chosen to do so.

No matter how old you are, it is always hard to lose a good friend. I should be so used to this process by now; I am surprised I am not already immune to it. Obviously, it gets so much harder the older you get because you put so much more heart into it.

But, I have realized that you can't make someone believe something when they've been told another and you can't make someone apologize if they're not sorry.

So here's to moving on and becoming stronger than ever!

"Never explain yourself. Your friends don't need it and your enemies won't believe it." ~ Belgicia Howell

"I'm not even going to get mad anymore. I'm just going to learn to expect the lowest out of the people I thought the highest of."

"Maybe you were put into my life for so long and then left without warning to show me that even though I needed you for so long, I can get through life on my own. Maybe it was all about finding out how strong I really am even alone."

No comments:

Post a Comment