Friday, June 10, 2011

Work Needed

The most common question I get about living in Salzburg is "what do you do?" Well, when we moved here I was busy with unpacking and wedding planning. Throw in the occasional girl's lunch and exploring the city and there ya had it. I was content.

Now that we are back and the honeymoon is over, I'm ready to get down and dirty into some work. The only problem is, I have no clue what to do. I thought about teaching English (and still am) but I want something flexible, as we travel a lot. I love to write so I thought about maybe doing some freelance work (and still am). Obviously, I have no clue what I want to do or what I even CAN do here.

So, I am asking you if you have any recommendations or suggestions as to what I can do in Salzburg, Austria. Or, maybe you know of a sweet work-from-home gig I can get into. Please keep in mind that getting a work Visa in Austria is difficult and that they speak German, which I don't. Better wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment