Monday, December 27, 2010

Merry Belated Christmas!!

I can't believe Christmas has already come and gone. Where does the time go? We've been back in the States for a week and a half now, which has been wonderful so far.

When we first arrived, we flew into Missouri to visit with Jason's family. We spent time at his parent's ranch. We went shopping, watched football, celebrated Christmas, and just hung out. It was so nice to relax, spend time with the fam and not have anything really planned. What a blessing.

After the 11 hour drive, we made it back to Alpharetta on Wednesday. We had a million errands to run on Thursday before we took engagement pictures with our awesome photographer, Chris, from Graceology Photography. We had a blast and the pictures turned out amazing. See for yourself...







Then for Christmas Eve and Christmas we spent time with my family. We ate too much food, opened tons of presents, watched the snow fall, and laughed a lot. I was so happy to have a white Christmas, which reminded me of all those I had as a child. This year was the best Christmas yet and I just know they are going to get better and better.

I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas and did not forget that HE is the reason for the season today and everyday. Happy birthday Jesus!! :)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment