Tuesday, December 7, 2010

The Clinic

Jason and I went to the Clinic this weekend. No, we are not sick. We went to the fun kind of Clinic. The Clinic is a cool bar concept that is in Clarke Quay, right in the heart of Singapore. When you walk in, there are hospital beds and golden wheel chairs to sit in. You are greeted by doctors and nurses, dressed in scrubs with all things clinical around you. Instead of glasses, you can order drinks served out of hospital drips, test tubes and syringes. Sounds fun, right? The only downer is the price of the drinks. My lovely green drip cost S$50 ($38.35 US), which is very pricey even for Singapore but it sure did taste good. Jason and I had a blast. Out of all the bars I have ever been to, I must say that this was the most imaginitive.




Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. You guys are always having so much fun! You look pretty in these pics:) Hope to see you when you come back to the states!

    ReplyDelete