Thursday, December 2, 2010

1st of the Month

Most people get excited for the first of the month because it may be their pay day, the beginning of a new month, or for various other reasons. Not Jason and I. We get excited about the first of the month because to us, that means NEW MOVIES on flights. We fly so much, we are up to date on all current movies and then some. Sad, I know.

As soon as we got on our flight yesterday from Sydney, Australia to Singapore I got super excited because it was December 1st. Jason figured that I was excited because this month is Christmas- my favorite holiday EVER! I quickly corrected him and said, "No silly, we get new movies." Which, I guess is almost like Christmas to us. Sometimes it's just the little things in life. :)

1 comment:

  1. That is so funny!!! Never would have thought about that when it came to the 1st of the month! Cant wait to read what new movies you get to watch :)

    ReplyDelete