Friday, December 10, 2010

Universal Studios Singapore- Sentosa Island

Jason's company invited us to the Singapore office's end of the year shindig. It consisted of a fun day at Universal Studios Singapore and then dinner at the Hard Rock Hotel, both located on Sentosa Island.

At the park, we enjoyed a bunch of rides. My favorite was the mummy ride. There was also an awesome 4D Shrek movie that was so much fun. The funniest experience, though, was at the Jurassic Park water ride. Being an amusement park goer since I was a kid, I thought it was hilarious that most of the people in line for the ride bought ponchos at the vending maching in front of the water ride. Now, this is funny for two reasons. One, it is super hot so the water is a nice way to cool off. Two, what is the point of going on a water ride if you don't want to get wet? If I had to guess, I would say that about 75% of people bought them. I thought this was hilarious, so I had to have Jason take a pic with his camera phone (sorry for the poor quality).


Dinner was a good time. Everyone at the Singapore office is super nice. We sure are going to miss that bunch when we move to Salzburg next month. Overall, yesterday was a huge success and we had a blast.

The office also presented Jason with a plaque for us this week, commemorating our time in Asia. So kind and a great memory! It is a picture of Southeast Asia. At the bottom, it says Jason & Lauren 2010. I love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment