Monday, December 6, 2010

Jason's Website


For Christmas, I made Jason his very own photography website. I know, I gave it to him way early but I couldn't resist. He kept going to the bookstore looking for books on how to blog and build a website so he could post pictures to it, so I figured I would make one for him. I gave it to him early because I had finished it over a month ago and one night he was up editing a whole bunch of pictures and I figured he would enjoy it now so when we go home, he can tell all his friends about it. Plus, I knew he would want to mess around with it and I didn't want it to happen when we were home for the holidays. Anyway, his site is http://www.jasonshannon.smugmug.com/. Feel free to take a look and comment on the pictures. Between my writing and his pictures, you really can travel the world with us. X



No comments:

Post a Comment