Saturday, December 4, 2010

Santa, Baby!

After much searching, we finally found Santa in Singapore!

Today, Jason and I went to Orchard Road where all the fabulous shopping is. We started our day off by going to lunch at my favorite restaurant for THE BEST dim sum I have ever eaten in my life. Ever. I can not stress how good it is. In fact, I ate wayyy too much and have decided that I am going to eat there as much as I can before we leave. Anyway, that is not what this post is about.

After lunch, we headed over to The Forum shopping center and went down to the basement where all the kids stores are. When we arrived, to our disappointment, we noticed that Santa was an expat. Not to be mean, but we wanted a real Asian Santa to signify our time in Singapore. Oh well, what can ya do? Jason wasn't too thrilled about taking his picture with Santa (he likes to take pictures, not to be a subject in one) so after he got his candy, we were good to go. I think we were probably the only adults in Singapore that have taken our picture with Santa without having any kids. Boy did we get some funny looks! Over all, I am glad that we took the time to make another Singapore memory. When else will we be able to take pictures with Santa in summer clothes? By the way, we definitely planned on wearing the red and green. I'm lame, I know.

Here is the final product. Santa messed up my hair but I think it adds character. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment