Sunday, September 5, 2010

So Funny You'll Pee Your Pants

Not really... but it's still kinda funny. This post will show you just how honest I really am. Sorry if this grosses you out.


So, Jason and I are in Salzburg this weekend. We decided to go for a little walk yesterday. About 3 hours later, we were at the top of a "hill", which I am still convinced is a mountain. Mind you, I thought we would be walking around Old Town, shopping, so I was hardly prepared for a hike.



By the time we made it to the top, we both had sore butts and were craving a good beer and some food. We stopped at a little restaurant on top of the mountain and shared a brat and each got a beer. We took our time before leaving.


As we were about halfway down the hill, Jason said he had to go to the bathroom. Being a dude, he just walked off the trail to relieve himself. I had his camera and was making fun of him and decided to snap a pic (he wasn't happy about this).

After he came back and we walked for a little while longer, I told him that I had to go too. Jason told me that he had taken tissues from the restaurant since we both had the sniffles and said that I should just go on the path since we hadn't seen anyone else on the trail in a couple of hours. We weren't in a spot where I could walk off the trail but I figured why not, it's raining and we are the only dumbies walking down this trail, no one will see me. Plus, Jason said he would be my "look out" and let me know if anyone was coming (we were at a spot where he would see someone coming and I would still have time to pull my pants up). I bet you can guess what happened next. No sooner had I dropped trou and started to go when a taxi turned the corner and was heading straight towards us- full speed. Jason didn't even have to tell me it was coming. Shocked, I immediately pulled my pants up as fast as possible. No harm, no foul, right? Wrong. I was so stunned and laughing so hard at this point, I peed my pants with what little left I had. Thank God I was wearing a long jacket that covered my bottom. The taxi drove by while we got out of its way and was full of people. I don't think they saw anything but I was still beet red, as I always get when I am embarrassed.

As I shamefully walked down the rest of the mountain, I couldn't help but laugh. We hadn't seen any people, let alone a car, the whole way down. Talk about bad timing! At least I can look back at it now and laugh, without peeing my pants.

P.S. This blog is for certain people (more than one) who have experienced their own pants-peeing experiences either with me or those who I have made fun of. You know who you are. Karma's a bitch.

This is the only post-pee pic I would let Jason take ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment