Friday, September 10, 2010

Home Is Where The Heart Is

As Jason and I were leaving dinner last night, I told him that we needed to discuss some wedding plans. His response was, "Honey, I have no problem with that at all but when you say home do you mean the hotel here in Austria, Singapore, or back in Atlanta?" Although it was funny at the time (and when I said that, I meant the hotel), it just goes to show how unsettled we truly are.

Although we both love traveling and seeing new places, there is always something nice about going home and sleeping in your own bed. Our only problem is, ours is in storage. Thank goodness that no matter where we go, we always will have each other. Home truly is where the heart is. For us, this can be taken literally or figuratively.

On a side note, it is looking like we will be moving to Salzburg, Austria sometime this January or February. We will be in Salzburg for 2 years and we are excited to have a place we can settle into for a while and lead semi-normal lives (I don't think I'll ever be normal with anything).

In case you were wondering, here are our upcoming travel plans:
1. Munich: Sept. 10-13
2. Singapore: Sept. 13-14
3. Bangkok: Sept. 15-19
4. Kuala Lumpur : Sept. 19-23
5. Penang: Sept. 23-26
6. Singapore: Sept. 26-27
7. ATLANTA: Sept. 28- Oct. 11

Can you tell I'm excited to come home home? LOL!

P.S. I took the posted picture here in Salzburg. Isn't it pretty?

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see you next month!!!!!! Hope all is well and love your blog as always. I was telling some people about how we are definitely meeting up in Austria this summer...are you excited yet??

    ReplyDelete