Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Jet Lag

It is the devil himself, I swear it! When we were in Europe, it took us a whole weekend in Munich to adjust to the 6 hour time difference. It didn't seem half bad. I've never really had sleeping problems while traveling, as I can pretty much sleep whenever I would like, to try to catch up (since I didn't work). On our way back to Singapore yesterday was a whole other story. Not only was I sick on the plane, I was super sleepy as my biological clock was way out of whack. The flight attendant gave me some stomach medicine and I slept the whole rest of the way. I think the pill she gave me was a PM pill because when I woke up, I was super cranky. I looked right at Jason and told him that he probably wouldn't want to talk to me because I might snap at him for no reason, plus I could barely keep my eyes open. I was in the worst mood ever. Seriously. Ever. When we got home Jason went to the gym and I stayed home, trying to rest and not wanting to be around anyone. We ate dinner and Jason went to sleep. I, of course, couldn't go to sleep because of that darn pill that made me sleep for 10 hours. Needless to say, I'm a bit tired today. Although I am so looking forward to coming home at the end of the month, I am dreading the jet lag devil.

No comments:

Post a Comment