Thursday, March 10, 2011

In case you were wondering...

People love to be naked here and it is very awkward.

My first experience was the first time we visited Salzburg in July. I wrote about it in my blog tittled Hallo!

My second experience was when I was looking for a gym to join and on the walk through, the woman brought me into a co-ed sauna are that was filled with naked people who didn't have a stitch on them. Not only were people looking at us because we were fully clothes, but I'm sure I turned bright red too (my signature when I am embarrassed). I couldn't get out of there fast enough, especially when three guys in their birthday suits were walking straight towards us trying to get in. Yikes!

Then, Jason and I were walking through town a couple weeks ago and passed a public indoor swimming area and when we looked in, there was a topless woman sitting near the window. Now come on people, we know you aren't topless to get sun in an indoor pool area!

After joining my gym, I am trying to get used to the fact that the woman's locker room is full of naked women walking around, drying their hair, and just chatting together like it ain't no thang.

It always seems that the people that are naked are the ones that should have the most clothes on. Go figure.

There are some things that I will never get used to...

No comments:

Post a Comment