Friday, June 25, 2010

Eyeliner Tattoo


While in the Philippines about two weeks ago I got eyeliner tattoo. I have gotten a million and one questions about it.

Here are the answers to them:
1. Yes, it did hurt. How would you like it if someone took a tattoo gun and tattooed your eyelids while they were OPEN?! Pain is beauty though, right?
2. It was totally worth it. Every morning I wake up and look in the mirror and half the time don't even put any makeup on.
3. It was super cheap in the Philippines. It cost about $50 USD. If you get it done here, it is several hundred.
4. It lasts about 2-4 years. Darn, I guess I'm just going to have to go back to the Philippines again! ;)
5. Mine is thinner than most. I requested it to be that way because I didn't want it super thick (God forbid they mess it up!)
6. I found out about it because my Mom and her best friend Janet had it done at the same exact place in the Philippines a couple of years ago. The same lady did mine!
7. My eyes were only swollen for about two days. You can't rub your eyes or wash the area for about a week. They itched like crazzzzzy!
8. I love it and would do it again in a heartbeat!

Anyway, these are some pictures that I took right after I had it done. My eyes now look totally normal and no one can tell that my eyeliner is a tattoo. P.S. Don't make fun of these pics, I have no makeup and they are terrible!!


2 comments:

  1. Just wanted to say I appreciate the photo you took of after the tattoo was done! I'm considering it and was just wondering how much swelling I might have.

    It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to have it too but I am afraid. How much does it cost in the Philippines? Can you please share the exact address?
    Thanks a lot XD
    xo,
    ~Pauline @Kallony

    ReplyDelete