Monday, July 12, 2010

Party in the USA!!


Boy does it feel good to be back blogging again. While we were in the US, I didn't really have time to blog. Now we are in Austria and the first hotel we went to didn't have internet. So here I am, a couple weeks later... I'm sorry!

The last four weeks went by so fast. We had a blast while we were in the states and it was so good to see everyone and to eat real food again. We were quite busy while we were home, so I apologize if I didn't get to spend time with some of you. We were very busy with wedding planning, birthday parties, a wedding, and our engagement party... among other things of course.

While we were back, Jason's family from Missouri and my family from Ohio came down. It was the first time our parents met and it went great. Both of our families blessed us so much while we were home and it was great to see them and catch up. It was sad leaving them again but I guess saying goodbye is never easy. 

While we did have a blast when we were home, it feels good to be back to the lifestyle I've become so used to... traveling the world with the love of my life. Boy do I have some stories already!

Jason and I would also like to thank everyone who joined us at our engagement party. We had a great time seeing all of you and thank you for making it such a special day for us!

We can't wait to see you all when we come home for Christmas! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment