Friday, July 23, 2010

Travel Itinerary

Looks like Jason and I will be traveling to all ends of the earth in the next coming months. No, for real, we are.

Here's what we have on the schedule so far:
1. We leave for Australia bright and early tomorrow morning for 2 weeks, where we will be in Sydney, Melbourne, and Adelaide.
2. Then we either head to Brisbane or the Philippines (still up in the air).
3. Next, we come home to Singapore for a day or two so we can pack for Thailand.
4. Jason is then taking me to a surprise destination in Thailand for my birthday, August 10,  for 5 days. Yay... a vacay!! :) p.s. presents can be sent to my parent's house ;)
5. We then head back to Bangkok for a week.
6. After Thailand, we head home to Singapore to pack winter clothes because then we are off to...
7. Salzburg... again for a week or two.
8. Back to Singapore
9. Then back to the US for some much needed wedding planning. I'll arrive on Sept. 28 and Jason will arrive on Oct. 2nd.

Phew... and that's just what we know so far. Radiant loves to surprise us though. I'll keep you posted and will def post pics! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment