Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Doh!

I am not sure there is anything more frusterating than buying something new, that you really like, only to find out it's not what you thought it was. The first time this happened to me in Asia, I bought a pair of leggings in Malaysia that were supposed to be really cute (according to the packaging). When I opened it up, there was a completely different style, that I will never wear,  in it. I even asked the salesperson if they were the same as the packaging and he said yes. This should have taught me to pay attention to what I buy. But, of course not! I went shopping for some shoes today (surprise, surprise) and tried one on and loved it. They were only S$9 (about $7.50), so I thought why not. Of course, when I got home, this is what I found.

I can not tell you how mad I was. Looks like I will be dissecting them to even them out! Too bad you can't return anything here! Ughh!

Ok, I feel better now.

No comments:

Post a Comment