Monday, July 12, 2010

Hallo!


Jason and I arrived in Austria this past Tuesday. We first stayed at a small hotel right outside of Salzburg. Here in Austria, most people speak German so it has definitely been interesting being that Jason and I know ZERO German. Oh, and the food is super heavy... I think I gained back all the weight I had lost just in the past couple of days... oooops! ;) Anyway, I do have a funny story for ya, so here goes!

The first day we were in Austria, Jason and I decided to visit the hotel's very small gym. By the gym there were tanning beds, a sauna, a pool, showers, etc. While I was doing curls on the machine and Jason was fiddling with the bike, we heard someone say "Hallo!!" I turned around to see who was greeting us and then I nearly hit the floor. As I turn around, I see the man that came through the doorway had a towel in his hand and was buck nakey waving at us as he was walking to the shower or sauna. I could not believe my eyes when his very white tush walked right by us. Talk about no shame and calling attention to yourself. If this is any indication of how life will be when we move to Austria later this year, it will probably be quite a ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment