Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Wedinator


Planning a wedding takes a lot of hard work, time and money. Living in Singapore and trying to plan a wedding back in Alpharetta is most likely going to be challenging. I have been going online a lot... creating our wedding website, trying to find a church to get married in, and getting many ideas as to what I want for our big day. I stumbled upon a funny wedding website called wedinator.com  that has gotten me in stitches because some of it is so funny. I figured I just had to share it. One of my favorites is this elaborate proposal that was posted. If you have a minute, you definitely need to watch it. I can only imagine how red I would have turned if it was me. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, that was awesome!!!! I would have died!

    Good luck with all the wedding planning. I did a lot of the planning for my wedding from LA and it really wasn't that bad. The good thing is all your vendors will have e-mail and you'll be able to communicate with them pretty easily. One book that really helped me was The Knot Book of Wedding Lists. My dad got it for me and it was a life saver. If you send me your address, I can mail you my copy (and a card I bought you a few weeks ago before you moved.) I wrote in it a bit, but it's still good. Just let me know!

    xoxo

    Allie

    ReplyDelete