Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Leggings

Being a child of the 80's, I was practically born to love leggings. I just don't love leggings in 100 degree weather. Here in Singapore, everyday I see girls in leggings. I know they are "in style" again but come on people, it's freakin' 100+ degrees outside. They also wear the craziest leggings I've ever seen. I should take some serious pictures because some of them look like fools. For instance, I saw a chick in neon yellow leopard print leggings on with a bright pink skirt and a neon blue shirt. If that doesn't scream "LOOK AT ME!" then I don't know what does.

When we were in Australia, pretty much every chick wore them as well. It was okay there though, since it was their winter and was actually getting cold. All the leggings in Australia were either black or gray. Stay classy, San Diego.

I think that if I wore them in this weather, they would be stuck on me forever. Oh well. There's my random tid-bit for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment