Saturday, June 19, 2010

Honey I'm Home

I am soo sorry that I have not posted anything in a LONGGGG time! Tuesday we took a near 24 hour flight home and we've been enjoying time with family and friends. Do not fret, I will get around to posting a blog about our trip to the Philippines. Just trying to spend as much time with everyone as possible.

Here's what we've done so far:
1. Ate Mexican food every day. No, seriously... we have! Tonight we aren't and it's going to be weird.
2. Went to Miller's bucket night. It stinks to have to drive everywhere when you want to drink, so we called my bro who works for Safe Ride and it was soo much fun! Thanks Ty!
3. Shopped til I dropped. The clothes here fit me. I am quite the fatty according to Asian standards. Trust me, they will tell you to your face... at least one woman did to me. (and I lost 13 lbs while I was there!)
4. We registered. Poor Jason has an injured foot but he trucked along while we went to Macy's and Bed, Bath and Beyond. This is how I know he loves me.
5. Went out with friends and played drinking games. No offense honey, but drinking games are more fun with more than two people ;)

Now I am off to the lake. No matter how many beaches we've been to, it feels great to be back home on our lake! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment