Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Trip Home

I can't believe how little I blogged while I was home in the States. While home, we went to Missouri to visit Jason's parent's buffalo ranch, we went out for a family night, I had a girl's night with my besties, we went to the shooting range, we had family and my BFF in town for our wedding shower, we went to Andretti's, and so much more. So, without further ado, here is a summary of our trip home in pictures.
Car ride with the fam!
The buffalo!
Driving in the pasture, feeding the buffalo as they chased us... very scary!
What are you looking at?
My brothers and sister-in-love! :)
 Mein Mann (German for my man)! :)
Soon-to-be Stepdaughter :)
My gorgeous friends!
Love this girl!
I'm a lucky lady!
About to go shooting! (Not my nephew, of course!)
Shooting my Beretta... notice the shell flying? :)
Chillin' with my bros!
Me and my Mama!
Gangsta!
Crazy! My bro's so badass! ;)
Just like Annie Oakley! ;)
My brother's a goob!
Love my sister-in-love!
My Mom and Aunt Annie met us out at the bar! :)
The whole fam at the bar! So fun!
My BFF came from New York! I love her!
Flowers from my man while he was away! Made my day!

Obviously we did so much more while we were home, I just wish I had taken more pictures. Oh well! Next time we are home, it will be for our WEDDING... how crazy is that?! I love you guys and miss you already!! XOXO














1 comment:

  1. Love the pics and the recap. Miss you and Jason already. Jac is so loving her doll thanks for always thinking of her and my family. See you in May much love The Edeslteins

    ReplyDelete