Thursday, February 10, 2011

C-ouch!

All of our furniture in our flat is from Ikea. It was delivered on Friday. Since Jason works all day and it would take me months to build it all myself (and would probably turn out crooked), we hired a build-up service. They arrived on Monday and Tuesday, and away they worked. Some items still have not arrived and others were just dropped off yesterday, which we will have to put together ourselves, but it's better than nothing.

Yesterday the couch cover was dropped off. Luckily, the guys put the couch together but I had to cover it and handle the cushions. No big deal, right? Wrong. We got in a fight. The couch won. Don't believe me? I have proof.
Here was my progress.
Boy were those cushions a pain! 

The apartment is still filled with empty boxes and boxes that need to go into storage downstairs, but it is coming along. Hopefully by Monday everything will be all moved in and we'll be settled. One week isn't too bad, right?

Besides not having a TV or the pictures up, the living room is pretty much done. Here's finished product.
The pictures were taken on my iPhone with the Hipstamatic app. I just love it! 

This is just a teaser. Pics of the rest of the house to come soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment