Friday, January 28, 2011

And A New Adventure Begins...

Well, I can't believe it is already here! The day that I move to Salzburg, Austria. I say "I" because Jason is already there. He left nearly two weeks ago and is already starting to somewhat adjust. Later today I will hop on a plane to Munich, where Jason will pick me up from the airport. Then, we are off to go furniture shopping. Hopefully I won't be too crabby from my lack of sleep from the 8 hour flight and jet lag. I don't think I will be since I am so excited to see J! Seriously, I am so excited about tomorrow that I can't sleep. I feel like a kid on Christmas Eve.

While we've been away from each other, Jason has sent me a ton of emails and several pictures of the happenings in Austria. Here are a couple of the pictures. The first is a pic of our car in the snow. The car that I currently can't drive because it is a stick. It looks like German isn't the only thing I will be learning in Salzburg.


Here is a view from Jason's office earlier this week. I guess I better get used to the fact that we are no longer in an island paradise. It's ok, it will now be our winter wonderland. I can't wait to go skiing!!


While I've enjoyed my time home with family and friends, I am so ready to build our home in Austria. It will be so nice to unpack our bags and stay a while. 

Beifall!

Many more blogs to come...


No comments:

Post a Comment