Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Halloween :)


I must say that this past Halloween weekend was one of the most fun weekends I've had in a very long time. It all started on Friday night, when Wes texted me to meet him and Matt for dinner at the Tilted Kilt. At first I declined the invitation because I was already dressed up in my cat costume for the night. I later decided that I didn't care what people would think and I went anyway, costume and all. Matt knows the owner, Bo, and we had several drinks and shots before we went to Jaime's Halloween party. We even took a bottle of Goose with us on the way out. We then went to Jaime's apartment for her pre-Halloween party was held. I was so excited to see a bunch of my sorority sisters and friends from West Georgia. I had a lot of fun dancing and playing beer pong with everyone. I think I partied a little too hard the night before Halloween. I did not get up the next day until 4pm!

On Halloween, I went over to Ashley and Brandon's for their Monster Mash. All of my best friends were there and we had a wonderful time. We even have the pictures to prove it! ;) My brother and his girlfriend Daphne even made it, which made me so happy. We played several games of beer pong and danced our little hearts out. I swear I always say that it was the best party ever, but it really was.

I am so thankful to have such wonderful friends and family in my life. Being all dressed up makes it even better!

No comments:

Post a Comment