Saturday, November 21, 2009

Eve of the Eve

For those of you that don't know, I am going to Chicago for New Years to spend it with my best friend, Ashley (from NY). We try to spend every New Years together and this year we are visiting her brothers who live in Chicago. A couple of my other friends from NY are meeting us there as well. On Dec. 30th, we are going to a large black-tie event called Eve of the Eve. I have heard great things about it and can't wait. If you know me at all, you know that I love to dress up! Sooo excited! :)

Here are the details:



UNION STATION

The EVE of the EVE takes place the night before New Year's Eve and all proceeds benefit HighSight's scholarship program. This black-tie optional event offers more than 2,000 young, hip, urban professionals the opportunity to mix and mingle, while jump-starting their New Year's celebrations. The party takes over the entire Great Hall of Union Station, where guests enjoy cocktails, heavy hors d'oeuvres, a live band and dancing. This much-anticipated event is truly one of Chicagoland's hippest extravaganzas and the premiere holiday choice for partygoers year after year!

No comments:

Post a Comment