Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Run the Vineyard 5k




This past Saturday my Mom and I ran in a race at Chateau Elan. It was called Run the Vineyard 5k and it was super fun. It was a gorgeous morning and the view was just amazing. I finished the race in 33:04 and came 8/16 in my age group. I am not very proud of this but I should not be surprised, as I went out the night before the race for my brother's 30th birthday and only had a couple hours of sleep. Oops! ;) I am proud of myself for still running it though and I am very glad that I did.

I was really excited to do this race because I have been running a lot lately and it was nice to make it back out to Chateau Elan. The last time I was there, Jason and I had our engagement pictures taken so it is a location that is dear to my heart. Thanks, Mom, for joining me. I had a blast! Can't wait to do it again! 

xx














1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a fun race, call me the next time you do one in GA!:)

    ReplyDelete