Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Marcie and Jason's Wedding- Folly Beach, SC

Yayyy!! Marcie and Jason are finally married!

This past weekend, Jason and I had the pleasure of celebrating one of my very dear friend's weddings. Marcie and Jason were married in Folly Beach, SC on Sept. 7th and I was one of her "something blues". There was one bridesmaid and then a handful of us that are close friends that were set apart by wearing "something blue". Such a cute idea!!

The wedding weekend started with Jason and I heading off to Charleston on Thursday. After our arrival, the two of us had a very nice date night out on the town. It was my first time in Charleston and we had an absolute blast!! It is such a fun little town and I can't wait to go back and explore even more!





The next day, we were off to Folly Beach to the house that Marcie and Jason rented for their wedding. The house is called Robinini By The Sea and it was such a lovely house. I would love to rent it out for a reunion or something one day! We all hung out on the beach all day (sorry, I didn't get any beach pics) before the rehearsal dinner/crawfish boil. 














The next morning was the big day! We went back to the beach and spent a few hours lounging around and swimming before getting ready for the wedding. Did I mention that Marcie was a gorgeous bride?! I'm sure I don't even need to say it, as you will see in the pictures below. The weather held out just in time for the ceremony even though it was a bit windy. 





After the ceremony, it was back to the house for the super fun reception were there was lots of food and dancing. It was crazy fun!! 


















It was so nice to be able to celebrate Marcie and Jason all weekend with some of my best friends. I am honored that I got to be a part of it. 

Marcie and Jason, 
Congratulations! I am so very happy for you guys! May each day be better than than the last. Blessings to you and your marriage. I love you guys!!

xx




No comments:

Post a Comment