Saturday, September 22, 2012

Spoiled

I am not sure who is more spoiled when I come back to Atlanta to visit, me or my 2 1/2 year old nephew Nathan. I just can't say no to that kid! When I first got to town, we had a day just to ourselves. I decided to take him to the mall. I had to pick something up from the Apple store and figured I would take him along for entertainment because boy is that kid a hoot! After my quick stop at Apple, I proceeded to take him to The Disney Store to buy him some toy cars from Cars 2. He is obsessed! Then, we rode on the "dinner ride", aka the carousel in the food court. He cracks me up calling it the dinner ride since of course it is the ride near where we get dinner, so why wouldn't it be called that? At first he loved it but soon was bored and wanted to get off. He wasn't too pleased when I told him that he would have to wait until it stopped on it's own. When we were off the ride, I asked him what he wanted to do and he said, "get a milkshake, of course." So that's exactly what we did. He even made me cheers him! Every time we hang out we have a blast but this was our special day. I loved it!! 









Now, I must tell you that I also have two amazing little nieces here too, Isabella and Lilianna! They are just the cutest. They are both under 1 so they aren't quite at the age where I can spoil them yet but don't you fret, Jason's wallet is in big trouble in a year or so because I can only imagine the places I can take them and the little princess things I can buy them. Here is a picture of them at Aaron's surprise birthday party and then a couple of pics I stalked off of Facebook. They are BFFs already!! 






So yes, I guess I am the spoiled one!! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment