Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Egypt








Our trip to Egypt was the best vacation to date!! To be honest, I was very surprised with how much I liked loved it.

When we were discussing where we wanted to go for vacation, I really wanted to go on a Mediterranean cruise around the Greek Isles. If not a cruise, then we would just pick which islands we wanted to go to and island hop. After much debate, we came to the conclusion that Egypt was probably the better option because we are so close to it and we would be more likely to visit Greece for a vacation in the future than Egypt.

The reason why Jason wanted to go to Egypt is because he wanted to dive the Red Sea. It is known for it's fabulous diving. Being an avid diver, he just HAD to do it. Now we know why, it was just incredible. How could I have said no anyhow since he's wanted to do it since he was a kid? So off to Egypt we went...

I must say that I am very glad with our choice and (stop reading now Jason) Jason was right (God I hate those words!!). I was utterly and completely surprised with how much I loved it. The water was blue blue blue, our hotel was super nice (too nice, in fact), we planned some really fun excursions, and the diving was fantastic (did I mention that yet?).

Overall, it was a much needed break for some R&R, which we got plenty of. Besides our tummy issues with the food, it went without a hitch. I will blog about each little event or excursion since there is so much to write about. So, stay tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment