Thursday, July 26, 2012

Final Weigh In

Today is the day. The day that we leave for Egypt and the day of our final weigh in.

As I posted a little over a week ago, Jason and I had challenged ourselves to lose weight before our vacation starts today.

Jason ended up losing 4.4 lbs and I ended up losing 5.2. Technically though, since I first weighed myself this morning right when I woke up, I had only lost 4.1 which means that Jason wins. Not really what I had hoped for (10 lbs) but I am obviously still happy. I mean, we did only give ourselves 17 days so I can't be too upset.

I just hope we don't gain it all back while we are on vacation. Good thing there is a gym in our hotel!!

Anyway, I'll be back after our vacation (hopefully even skinnier!). See you soon!! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment