Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Our Trip Home June/July 2012

Hey there! Long time, no write! I am very sorry that I have been away from blogging for so long. Jason and I were back in the U.S. from June 15th until July 6th. To say we were busy would be an understatement.

While we were home, we did several fun things. My favorite of which was spending time with our family and friends. Here are some others that topped my list, in random order.

1. Meeting my new niece, Lilianna who was born on April 12th
2. Running with my nephew Nathan to the park in the mornings
3. Spending Father's Day with my Dad
4. Lady Antebellum concert with Jason
5. Boating on Lake Lanier with my family
6. Visiting my in-laws buffalo ranch in Missouri and spending time with his side of the fam
7. Canoeing down the river in Missouri
8. Seeing the show SIX in Branson
9. Jessica's birthday pool party on the 4th
10. Fireworks with my family on the 4th
11. Girl's dinner at Sage and Marcie's impromptu bachelorette party
12. Going to the pool with my family
13. Summer concert at Matilda's in Alpharetta
14. Meeting Kiera and Kaleb (Jason's stepdaughter and her boyfriend)

Of course we were pretty much booked every day, but that tends to happen every time we are back in the States.

Here are some pics!! There are more on my Mom's camera but I haven't gotten them yet. These will have to do. :)





































xx

No comments:

Post a Comment