Friday, November 18, 2011

Socks

The Christmas market here in Salzburg has finally opened. I walked around on opening day yesterday with a few friends and picked up a few items-- one of them being socks for Jack.  I just couldn't resist! I know, I know... you can make fun of me if you want but I just love them.


The weather here is starting to get super cold. The layering has begun! It has been in the upper 30s to lower 40s during the day and has been in the 20s at night. Brrrr! At least the market has gluhwein to warm me up! In case you were wondering, gluhwein is mulled wine combined with spices and is served warm. I had my very first taste of it yesterday at the market and it is delicious!

This weekend, Jason and I are going to walk around the Christmas market together. I can't wait! There are so many things that I want to buy! Then, we are seeing the double feature of Twilight in English at the Kino (movie theater) on Sunday. Happy weekend to all! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment