Sunday, October 9, 2011

Oktoberfest in Munich

This post is long overdue. Things have been crazy around here. I feel like a broken record.

Nonetheless, my best friend Jessica and her boyfriend Hutto came to visit for Oktoberfest in Munich a couple of weeks ago. Unfortunately, Jason was back in the States for a family emergency (you know what I mean if you've read my last couple of posts). But, we sure did have a great time anyhow. It was so great to see my bestie and to explore Europe with her and it really took my mind off of things.

Oktoberfest is nothing like I imagined. People in lederhosen and dirdls standing on tables, chugging beers, singing along to the music, meeting new people-- all with liters of beer in hand. Talk about a party! How have I missed out on this for so long?



I can't wait to show Jason the ropes next year! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment