Saturday, April 10, 2010

Ciao Bella :*(


Well, this is it! Bella just went to a new home. I've cried pretty much all day but sometimes things like this are just a part of life. I am thankful that I will be giving Bella away to a happy home, instead of mourning her passing or some other dreadful event. It is amazing how attached one can get to his or her pet. I have had so much fun with Bella in the 6 months that I have had her. It's funny that she just learned to use her doggie steps just a couple of weeks ago (finally!!) and now she is leaving me. Originally we were just going to have some friends watch her, but I do not want to put that burden on anyone, just having to watch her for several months only to give her back. I would not be able to give her the attention she requires in Austria anyway. I gave her to a sweet family with a three year old daughter, Shelby, who is already in love with her and got a million of kisses from Bella before they left. Although I am sooo sad to have had to give her away, it is something that had to be done. I am so thankful to have Jason to lean on in hard times like these. Oh Bella... how I will miss you peanut!

2 comments:

  1. aw, so sad! I'm sorry you had to give the sweet girl away :(. Bella is such a cute doggie! you still have Jack though, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, my parents are going to watch him for me! I sure am going to miss him too though! :(

    ReplyDelete