Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Pee Yew!


I just learned that I have my Mother's nose. I can smell things from a mile away. Jason keeps making fun of me because everywhere we go, I tell him that something smells bad or funny. Maybe this why my stomach has lost it's appetite. Not only does the food smell, but many of the people do too. I really think that it should be a legal requirement to wear deodorant. That, and there should be a personal space line that shouldn't be crossed either. Obviously, none of this is surprising and it was all to be expected. Now I just take it with a grain of salt... and walk around not breathing out of my nose.

Today, my nose has been rejuvenated at our wonderful hotel here in Bangkok, Thailand. This hotel suite is even nicer than the last (we even have a kitchen and washing machine). Boy am I getting spoiled! Upon arrival, we were given some cold wet washclothes to wash our hands with and they smelled like heaven. They smelled like a very fresh eucalyptus. When we proceeded to our room and opened the door, my nose was in love because it had that same sweet, fresh smell.

Jason and I are leaving the hotel soon for dinner tonight which means I will no longer be breathing out of my nose until we reach the restaurant. We are going to Bed Supper Club here in Bangkok. Look it up! I'll let you know how it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment